Fundraising Events Senior Product Executive
Do you have a background in events or marketing?
Are you results driven and want a chance to show your leadership skills to drive the events income for one of the UK's largest charities?
You could be the Senior Fundraising Events Product Executive we're looking for.
About the role
We have 2 brand new job opportunities for Senior Fundraising Events Product Executive, one managing the stewardship of the largest one day fundraising event in the world, the Virgin Money London Marathon, the other managing key partnerships and charity of the year campaigns within the BHF's events portfolio.
Both roles will give you the opportunity to manage key projects and events with the London Marathon and partnerships totalling 46% and 25% of gross income respectively.
You will manage Executives in the team and be responsible for the management and development of key product areas, ensuring the successful delivery of events and campaigns.
Working to ensure we reach record income targets you'll also be responsible for the following:
- The organisation and administration of all ad-hoc event acquisition and stewardship across running, cycling and trekking.
- Providing support and maintaining and overview of the Executives' work across their array of designated sporting events
- Taking a holistic view of team's budgets in expenditure and income
- Identifying and pursuing new opportunities to support the overall events strategy.
With an organised approach to project based work, along with strong time management skills, able to work under pressure, you'll have experience of gaining and building partnerships and previous experience of having delivered projects before.
You'll also have:
- Experience of working in 3rd party sporting events e.g. running, cycling or trekking and/or a corporate fundraising team in the charity or marketing sector
- Experience of budget management
- Experience of working with CRMs
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills
- A methodical approach with excellent attention to detail.
We research all heart and circulatory diseases and the things that cause them. Heart disease, Stroke, Vascular Dementia, Diabetes and many more. All connected, all under siege. Because our research is the promise of future cures and treatments.
How to apply
To apply for this role please use the apply button below. Our process involves submitting your CV and supporting statement which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role's criteria.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.