Event Marketing Executive
A leading provider of cloud based portfolio analytics and data solutions for the Finacial Sector is looking for an Events Marketing Executive to join their team in London. Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, the Event Executive will support the marketing team in their efforts to execute the marketing plan and help to build the company brand.
You will be a switched on and eager Events and Marketing Executive, with experience in business-to-business marketing and events. You will also possess:
- Working with email campaigns with programs such as Hubspot.
- Event management and coordination experience.
- Experience of using a CRM system.
- Strong ability with content creation and copywriting.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Experience of managing a social media programme.
- Working with external suppliers and agencies.
About the role
This role will be work as part of the marketing team and you will be tasked with:
- Event management and coordination -working with venues, delegates, etc.
- Creating and uploading content to the company website via the content management system.
- Managing and maintaining the CRM system.
- Leading and managing all social media channels.
About the client
A company that develops and provides award- winning cloud-based technology to clients. Working in a collaborative environment