Conference Marketing Manager
Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with a leading events company based in East Grinstead recruiting for a Conference Marketing Manager.
The conferences are highly successful, and the company is always innovating! They are looking to develop larger scale events and marketing is an important element to help them achieve ambitions. The pace is fast and furious with 30 conferences across the financial year, including their first international event.
The successful candidate will be a conference marketer who thrives on working with the conference team to nail their delegate sales targets. Around 50% of the delegate revenues comes from direct marketing efforts with the remaining through delegate telesales based on leads generated by marketing.
Three critical requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ conference marketing experience
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of conference industry best practice marketing techniques
- A proven track record of reaching delegate number and revenue targets directly (vs. through generating leads for telesales)
What they require:
- Minimum of two years’ conference marketing experience
- Preferably a graduate or with a professional qualification in marketing or related business area
- Takes ownership and initiative
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with a hunger to learn
- Analytical, results-focused approach
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and budgets
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally
- Innovative and not afraid of sharing ideas
- Executional excellence with immaculate attention to detail
- Good creative judgement and copy-writing flair
- Ability quickly to understand the market, our key audiences and their needs
- Organised with good timekeeping
- Flexible with the ability to pivot in response to marketing results
Salary up to £28,000 plus bonus package and excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates