Junior Marketing Analyst
- Job Role
- Insight and Research
Do you have a talent for interpreting trends and patterns from data? Are you interested in helping to influence marketing strategies for one of the UK's largest charities? If so you could be the Junior Marketing Analyst the British Heart Foundation (BHF) is looking for.
Working within our Customer Insight and Analysis team, as Junior Marketing Analyst your job will be to provide support for a range of marketing activity and campaigns; from pre-campaign analysis to informed targeting, guidance in inclusions and exclusions, and post campaign analysis to feed into BHF's future activity.
You'll be designing marketing tests (according to requirements) and reporting on the results to the relevant teams that you'll be working with. You'll also make a vital contribution towards supporting the evaluation of marketing activities, using a range of analytical, statistical and reporting techniques.
You'll need to have a proven track record of using and manipulating data structures within a relational database management system to be successful in this role, but you'll also need:
- Excellent communication skills; able to build strong working relationships and have experience of working with a range of internal teams and stakeholders.
- Experience of identifying trends and patterns in data and then translating findings so they can be applied to real business situations
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills, able to communicate statistical or technical findings in an easy to understand manner
- Experience of using complex CRM systems
- To be highly numerate and have excellent planning and time management skills, ensuring key deadlines are met.
We have a big job on our hands - beating heartbreak from the world's biggest killers. So we need people who share our values - are brave, compassionate, informed and driven. We need people who share our ambition. And we need people who are experts in their field but and want to make a difference. If that sounds like you, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and package of benefits at world class organisation, a healthy work life balance and the support to take your career to new heights.
How to apply
To apply for this role please use the apply button below. Our process involves submitting your CV and a supporting statement, which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role's criteria.
Please note interviews will take place on 16/17 April 2019 at our head office in London.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.