We're looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team, you'll play a key role supporting our Marketing Managers in the delivery of offline and online marketing to acquire, engage and retain customers. Your role will be broad in scope, covering aspects of marketing communications, brand marketing, and data management. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to continue to grow within a growing business.
- Support the Marketing Managers in the delivery of iQ's multi-channel marketing plans and campaigns
- Brief and deliver marketing materials including posters, leaflets, emails and banners
- Input campaign and regional marketing activities into a Marketing Calendar
- Report on campaign effectiveness and income generated
- Work with external suppliers to ensure high quality delivery
- Respond to site team requests, making recommendations based on insights and data
- Contribute towards data and CRM management strategies as required
Are you looking to build your career in marketing? Do you hold a degree or professional marketing qualification? Do you have a keen eye for detail? If so then this could be the role for you. You'll need to bring your creativity to the table to implement innovative campaigns. Proficiency in web based data programmes such as google analytics is a must, as you'll need to use data to justify your recommendations. Excellent communication and customer service skills are also essential, as you'll be working with multiple teams to attract and retain unique customers.
The role has a national scope so some travel and occasional overnight stays will be necessary.