Senior Technical Marketing Lead
Job Title: Senior Technical Marketing Lead- Global Technology Platform
Salary: 57 to 63k -Flexi hours, free lunch items, 20+ days holiday, health, pension, regular social events
About The Innovative Financial Services Technology Platform
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Technical Marketing Lead to join their newly procured platform and innovation marketing team. The Senior Technical Marketing Lead within the team that bolsters a deep expertise would be highly focused on driving more engagement with their platform and an analytical mind for marketing would be perfect for their ambitious plans for growth. The Senior Technical Marketing Lead role also offers career advancing opportunities in convening with top figures within the developer community by organising events that engage developer audiences within the financial services market.
This financial services technology platform is an award-winning, Top 10 Innovative Fintech platform, market maker for innovation based in London. As a Senior Technical Marketing Lead you will be working for a modern, forward thinking fintech company; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. Their platform enables development of a previously unachievable range of services.
About The Senior Technical Marketing Lead Role
As a Senior Technical Marketing Lead, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in a market-leading fast-paced technological environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Technical Marketing Lead:
* You will amplify the platforms audience engagement by rolling-out campaigns that support growth and retention in the developer ecosystem.
* You will liaise closely with influential figures within the company, such as the CEO, to mould wide-reaching projects and campaigns, maximising exposure using materials generated by market-leading research
* You will drive technical strategies to attract, engage and retain developer audiences and be well versed in technical language
* You will work across a range of mediums and channels including videos, whitepapers, events, webinars, podcasts, newsletters, tutorials and more
About The Successful Senior Technical Marketing Lead
If you are currently in a digital marketing role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the digital advertising/financial services sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Technical Marketing Lead:
* Ideally 5 years' experience in developer, technology and/or fintech ecosystem
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and some experience communicating with a developer audience
* Commercial awareness and ability to contribute to wider marketing strategy to adapt to trends and tech innovations
* Critical and creative thinking, project management and problem-solving skills
The Senior Marketing Lead role will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from 57 to 62k depending on experience and excellent company benefits such as an excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Marketing Lead role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com or call 020 3973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.