Editorial Lead / Editor in Chief - Re-Brand Contract!
CONTRACT: EDITORIAL LEAD
North West London (30 mins from Central)
** FTC 6 MONTHS £40K - £45Kpa**
- Be a part of an exciting time for this premium Brand undergoing a new re-brand!
- Utilise your creative flair, create the strategy and showcase your editorial expertise across multiple channels in print & digital!
- Lead on the re- shaping, evolving and transforming of this Brand and develop the new editorial style & fresh tone of voice!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about playing an instrumental part in a premium company's re-brand! You will be an experienced Editor with an excellent eye for detail, knowledge of Brand guidelines and strong opinions on exceptional and terrible copy!
You will be working closely with the Head of Content, Copywriter, external agency and Chief Marketing Officer and you will lead on the rebuild of the Editorial Style & Tone of Voice. You will create and implement a new organisational style guide, copyedit and redevelop materials online and offline to an exceptional standard whilst sharing and applying a creative twist to your work.
LOCATION: North West London
SALARY: £40K - £45K
- Must have worked across Print & Digital.
- Experience in implementing a strategy across new Tone of Voice or Re-Brands - advantageous
- Broad range of knowledge, Industry specific not required, it's always good to have a fresh pair of eyes!
- Over 5+ years Editorial experience in-house or agency side.
Interviews are taking place so please review and share your thoughts ASAP!
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Recruitment Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at ww.bluepelicangroup.com