Head of Internal Communications and Engagement
Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, Charity based in London, paying from £52,000 plus
Your new company
You would be supporting the delivery of the charities strategy by leading the development and evaluation of impactful internal communications that engage employers with the charity's direction, priorities and goals
Your new role
You would be required to develop an internal communications strategy and timetabled plan based on integrated engagement initiatives and activities that support the delivery of the organisation's strategy and business plan. Within this role you would be required to lead on the development of a change communications strategy, messaging and plans that are fully integrated within the wider internal communications and engagement strategy, and to support the Change Communications. In your new role you would be leading the Internal Communications and Engagement function and team, developing individuals and supporting the team to drive high performance. You would have three direct reports. You would also be supporting and working closely with the business partner, Executive Leadership Team (CEO and direct reports) and key areas of the organisation to translate business objectives and requirements into effective internal communications and engagement strategies and plans.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you would be required to have;
- Experience in a senior strategic communications role with five years or equivalent leading an internal communications service and team within a complex / diverse organisation.
- Experience of driving organisational and cultural change and development through effective employee communications and engagement
- Experience of managing and working on high profile, multi-channel internal communications campaigns, with a range of teams, to deliver high-impact integrated communications.
- Experience of managing multiple internal stakeholders and implementing communications activity which leads to significant change, in an effective and timely fashion.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong, collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders, including trustees.
What you'll get in return
· You would be eligible for the excellent pension scheme that the charity offers as well as a 6 percent employee contribution and 12.5 percent employer contribution.
- 26 days per year plus bank holidays which increases with service. You are also able to sell or buy 5 days holiday.
- Wide range of flexible working hours, including flexi-time and time off in lieu for many posts.
- In-house training and development opportunities
- Many more benefits as well
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.