Marketing and Communications Manager
- The company have been going strong for over 50 years, they are leaders in the charity sector
- This Marketing Communications Manager will be the lead on all comms related activities for the brand
- Be a part of a successful, growing marketing team
- Opportunity for training, learning and development from day one
- 5+ years of marketing experience required to do this role
The Role: This is a great role for someone with broad marketing experience to continue their development in marketing. The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for supporting across all facets of marketing. The role holder will be required to write high quality copy, work with multiple stakeholders and support revenue goals for the business. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar B2B marketing function and be knowledgeable across marketing automation (Salesforce and Marketo), marketing communications and events. The business is looking for a commercial and confident marketer who can challenge and improve the existing marketing function.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing and Communications Manager include:
- Working with the wider marketing team to deliver marketing activities in line with objectives
- Analysing and tracking all campaign activity
- Managing the company's presence at external events
- Managing and coordinating content creation
- Supporting on the global PR plan with internal and external stakeholders
- Owning the internal communications distribution to the global offices
- Creating sales toolkits and collateral
- Developing your marketing automation and CRM system skills (Salesforce and Marketo)
- Building internal and external stakeholder relationships with confidence
Requirements for the role of Marketing and Communications Manager:
- 5+ years' experience within a commercial B2B role
- Managed end to end marketing communication campaigns
- Worked with CRM and marketing automation tools (preferably Salesforce and Marketo)
- Strong copywriting experience
- Experience creating and working with multiple forms of content
- Ideally been involved in some form of events management/marketing
- Have an analytical and creative mind
The Company: Founded over 60 years ago, our client are the leading membership and training organisation in their sector. Focussing on events, training and membership they help protect thousands of businesses and professionals in the workplace, guiding health and safety policy.
The Package for Marketing and Communications Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-37,000
- Training, learning and development as standard
Location: The position of Marketing and Communications Executive is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.