Field Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Communications Manager
Field Marketing Manager, Midlands based, £37-45k
This is a great chance to join a leading Property business. They have an exciting opportunity for a Field Marketing Manager who enjoys working autonomously across multiple sites.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience of field marketing and how multi-site organisations work. It’s an exciting role that works on new site acquisitions, new launches and oversees regional acquisition activity, whilst still supporting existing sites with campaigns. You’ll be out in the field; however, the Marketing team will be on hand to support you, in whatever you need.
Reporting in to the Marketing Director, this position is based in the field, so you won’t be restricted by office location; there is at least 40% travel expected to sites across the UK.
- Create launch plans for new acquisitions and new services and deliver them, briefing in the wider marketing and sales team, to support accordingly
- Own and implement the full end-to-end new acquisition launch marketing strategy
- Work with local sales teams to support regional demand, customer growth, customer retention and revenue objectives across all sites
- Develop and implement tactical marketing programs to meet customer growth targets
- Meet frequently with Regional Sales Managers and Centre Managers
- Take a data-driven approach to drive and continually improve ROI
- Represent the marketing department and promote regional and national programs and campaigns
- Design and work with the wider team, execute local events and activities to help meet pipeline requirements
- Communicate program status, action items, results and deliverables across marketing and sales
- Seek to improve existing processes or implement new processes and best practices to increase team efficiencies, streamline work and enhance results
- Support Marketing Director on aiding development of the Marketing team
- 6 years marketing experience with at least 2 years in field marketing
- Experience working in a multi-site organisation
- Proven track record executing demand generation programs in a B2B environment
- Proven experience balancing multiple regions
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
If this exciting Field Marketing Manager job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment
Apply for Field Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly