- Exciting opportunity to join one of the World's largest specialist transport companies
- Take responsibility for lead generation and client retention
- Segment the market, run effective campaigns targeting potential clients
- Join the company during a period of impressive growth
The Role: reporting in to the Sales Director, the successful Marketing Manager will sit in a wider sales and marketing team of five. The primary objective of the Marketing Manager will be to create an effective marketing strategy and execute it successfully. The role will be a split between client acquisition and retention, with a focus on retention. You will exhibit at events, responsible for all the logistics of setting up the stand. Initially segmenting the market, a large part of the role will be social media management, across a number of platforms. You will be given responsibility for implementing a CRM system for the company, transitioning them into the age of digital marketing!
Responsibilities for the role of Marketing Manager:
- Implement a CRM system to revolutionise the company's marketing
- Manage all social media channels
- End to end event logistics
- Email marketing to drive leads
- Create engaging copy and content
For the role of Marketing Manager, you must have:
- 4 years of broad mix B2B marketing experience
- A driven personality, able to execute major changes to the business
- Experience creating marketing campaigns
The company: Rivalling Uber, our client is a leading transport company, connecting people and businesses across the UK and beyond. In addition to ground transport, the company also offer a booking platform, allowing businesses to easily arrange travel in advance for their employees. The company have a fleet of over 2500 vehicles, with their software processing over fourteen thousand trips per day.
The Package for the successful Marketing Manager:
- £40-50,000 basic salary
- £4000 travel allowance, covering any travel within the M25
- Excellent wider benefits scheme
- The role is located within Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.