National Account Manager – Ecommerce
Bulldog Skincare for Men is an award-winning skincare company, started by two friends in a spare bedroom in West London 10 years ago and now selling in 25 markets across the world.
We’re known for our brilliantly formulated skincare products, which are purpose built for the specific needs of men’s skin. For regular, sensitive, oil prone, and mature skin, Bulldog has the answer, presented in a straightforward and characterful way to help men look and feel their best.
You might also be surprised to know that Bulldog has always pushed boundaries to formulate its products as ethically as possible - from never using microbeads, ingredients from animal sources, synthetic fragrances, or artificial colors, to being the first men’s skincare brand in the world to use sugarcane is a raw material in our packaging.
It’s this disruptive approach that means we are the driver of growth in our category in the UK and other markets, and we have very exciting plans to accelerate our growth in the immediate future. We’re looking for a National Account Manager – Ecommerce to play a key role in this exciting period.
About the Role
In this exciting new role, you’ll be responsible for managing and developing a strong relationship with e-Commerce national accounts whilst representing Bulldog’s interests. If you’re looking for the opportunity to join a fast-growing business where you will have the chance to be part of the success story while advancing your career, then this is the role for you.
Our national account managers conduct the day to day dealings with individual retailer accounts in the UK. They have excellent commercial, negotiation and communication skills with strong planning & organisation experience.
An Opportunity to get Your Paws On
Here’s a sample of the type of things you will be responsible for:
- Negotiate commercial terms and margin including pricing, listings, fees, hurdle rates as well as digital initiatives to drive traffic in PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliates, Display and Retargeting
- Meet regularly with customers to maximise revenue
- Measure performance of account group
- Create trade marketing plan specific to group in line with business plan
- Manage budgets to deliver commercial results
- Forecast accurately using data analysis to help hit targets
- Work closely with marketing to produce commercial strategy and guidelines for the brand
The Attributes We Are Looking For
- Experience within FMCG sector particularly with Amazon and other e-tailers is essential
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Strong Communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiator
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment
- Significant Excel experience
What to Do If You Are Interested
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply with an up to date CV in English along with your salary expectations to email@example.com