2 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Designer
An exciting Digital / UX Designer opportunity has arisen to join a global leader tourism company who are growing with ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about creative design, product innovation and delivering best in class customer journeys.
As Digital / UX Designer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Producing creative relevant for digital marketing campaigns such as email, social and banner advertising.
- Support UX updates to the website, including end to end wireframing, prototype generation and improvement of customer experience via continuous design improvements.
- Working alongside the digital team to ensure the design consistency of all online communication and brand guideline compliance.
- Liaising with external creative teams to support cross-channel campaigns in the online arena.
- Briefing front end developers and test UX improvements in test environments to ensure they are on brief.
Ideal skills, experience and personal attributes
- An understanding of the principles of responsive design, digital user experience best practice.
- Ability to think creatively and deliver innovative concepts from briefs.
- A juggler who can handle a number of projects at once and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Significant knowledge of digital design software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to hypothesise data into UX solutions for improved website performance.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly