Paid Media Executive
Paid Media Executive - Manchester - Technology - £20,000 to £25,000
Develop essential Paid Media skills as an Executive for a digitally expanding company located in Manchester!
Our client is looking for an energetic and passionate individual with a foundation of knowledge about Paid Media. Work in comfortable, modern offices located a stone’s throw away from excellent transport links. Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, the ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills and will be willing to put their utmost effort into shaping and developing all paid activity for a number of exciting brands.
Build upon present and essential Paid Media skills, enhancing qualities required to succeed within the competitive landscape of Paid Media.
Main Responsibilities of Paid Media Executive
- Organise and direct Paid Media activity with the assistance of the Paid Media Team across a variety of platforms including search, display, shopping, remarketing, programmatic and paid social
- Paid Media account development, bid augmentation and ad copy testing approaches
- Strengthening planning, application and intensification of paid media campaigns in collaboration with the wider Digital Team
- Compilation of Paid Media activity against KPIs
- Constant testing and enhancement of paid activity
- Scrutinise and act upon insights to aid the wider examination of marketing activity
Skills and Experiences of Paid Media Executive
- Minimum of 6 months previous experience within an agency, in-house or media owner environment, with involvement around paid channels
- Prior knowledge of Paid Media software
- Accredited Google Partners certifications, or at least working towards
- Understanding of MS Office
- Efficient and organised, with a naturally analytical mind
Contact us on 0161 833 1044 or email us at email@example.com