Digital Brand / CX Strategist
- Digital Strategist.
- Remote working.
- Great employee experience.
An opportunity has become available for a Digital CX Strategist to join a multinational B2B innovational technology agency. As Digital Brand/CX /Employee Engagement Strategist you'll primarily be working with a global FTSE 100 FS giant playing an instrumental part in improving & humanising the way users fit the brand into their lives from a digital perspective.
The agency you'll be joining is highly collaborative, fluid in their way of working and has a philosophy of "unbeatable together". They are multidisciplinary strategic and critical thinkers, they have a specialist User Experience team, brand creatives, marketing and change consultants and are in need of another foundational addition to their team which could be you.
The primary purpose of this role is to solve client's problems. Senior Strategists help them to simplify the complexity around their business, identify critical challenges and opportunities and come up with exceptional cross-channel marketing strategies and content.
This includes digging beneath, diagnosing, challenging and defining client's core objectives as well as creating and delivering game-changing solutions. The Strategy & UX team work across multiple clients and projects, the Senior Strategist will own projects end to end and build client relationships.
Experience working with B2B financial sector clients essential.
- Conduct variety of different types of research e.g. desk research, primary research such as interviews, lead and facilitate workshops, use analytics tools and a variety of secondary sources
- Strategy Development - define frameworks, guidelines and strategies for a variety of projects. This will be brand strategy, campaign strategy, digital strategy, CX strategy and also employee experience.
- Excellent at writing clear and thorough briefs.
- We need someone who is happy to coach and mentor other Strategists.
- You'll need to be a strong critical thinker and be able to provide leadership in the creation of new concepts for the clients.
- Able to assess, research and synthesise information and spot useful insights and determine a way forward
- Experienced in writing digital marketing strategies and content
- Highly collaborative work style
- Solution focused, see problems as opportunities
- Highly skilled in presenting to clients and build relationships
- Experienced in leading large, complex projects and campaigns, working independently and proactively, coordinating work across others
- Able to adapt style and language according to audience
- Adept at juggling priorities between clients, projects and teams
- Action-oriented, lead the way, take people with you
- Knowledge of the financial sector
What you'll get in return for your talents?
As well as a generous salary you'll be given the upmost freedom and flexibility in your ways of working to get the job done as you see fit. You can work from home as often as you like (without taking the micky of course!), you'll be given a great pension, tailored progression, company bonus, the latest tech& equipment to work with, volunteer days, global travel opportunities across the international offices, company offsite holidays for team building & leisure, 25 days annual holiday. All this under one roof in a new office space with a great culture.
Please apply with your up to date CV to
Apply for Digital Brand / CX Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly