At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be one of the hands-on Web Editors & educators for our Digital Buyer Journey managing plans & implementation to deliver Conversions & Optimisation for Leads from digital touchpoints.
You are a hands-on manager of SEO, Content Marketing, plus experienced with Conversion Optimisation and Email Marketing. On a daily basis, you will collaborate with Marketing teams across multiple Divisions, each focused on a different Industry, and develop SMART plans to improve three Core KPIs: Traffic (New Users), Forms Filled and Sales Qualified Leads. Your role is to manage the day to day Digital Marketing responsibilities and Stakeholder management for 3-4 Divisions.
You have a history of achieving results; and must be a team player who looks to solve problems and is happy owning the implementation work to get the job done in a fast & agile environment.
• Strong organisational and communication skills are critical to this role, facilitating flow of information to ensure key Stakeholders are aware of status, results and plans
• Proven visible experience managing Digital plans to deliver revenue and understand Buyer Journey across Website, Content & Email Marketing
• Is strategic & hands on - able to develop a strategy/tactics AND implement the execution
• A confident and effective communicator, able to work and bring together different teams in the business and make successful business cases to senior stakeholders
• Numbers driven - sets clear goals tied to revenue. Reports on results weekly, monthly & YTD
• Ability to measure/maximise plans using latest technology, digital dashboards & software
• Proactive, flexible team player who can work under pressure on their own to achieve results
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrates confidence, creativity and professionalism
• Demonstrates a passion for Digital
• Commercial awareness, Analytical mind + Eye for detail - ALL THREE required!!
• Ability to see through the Customers' eyes and articulate via real insight and data, where improvements are needed to achieve a 1st class Website/Content/Buyer Journey experience
• Proven 2-4 years' skills in digital marketing roles with history of Stakeholder management
• Proven experience AND success implementing and executing digital marketing plans
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain