Front-End Developer (React)
- Incredibly diverse client base spread across multiple industries.
- Good scope for flexible & remote working (2 days a week).
What you’ll need
- Thorough understanding of React and/or React Native core principles.
- Experience with state management libraries such as Flux/Redux would be beneficial.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Awareness of data structure libraries.
- Previous Android/iOS development experience is favourable.
You’ll be joining a collaborative and growing development team and will be working across multiple projects delivering a variety of solutions across the company’s longstanding client base. A key project that you will be involved in is a huge UI upgrade project on an international franchise management system for one of their larger clients. You’ll be working closely with the wider development team to build & extend mobile applications, build reusable components & native libraries and collaborate with QA on continuous integration & delivery to ensure robust app releases.
What you’ll get in return
As well as a generous salary of £35-45K, the business offers a range of benefits which includes a healthy pension, healthcare plan, flexible and remote working options (2 days a week). They also offer really good scope for progression with access to various courses and conferences to upskill your knowledge in any areas you may not be as confident with!
Sound good? Send your CV now to Joe or give us a call for more info on the role!