Fancy working in a growing agency where the team are genuinely friendly, supportive and passionate about digital? Keen to take the lead on SEO from strategy to implementation?
If you like dogs (there is an office dog!), and fancy working in a modern and funky office space, please read on!
Our client is a growing full-service digital agency, offering everything from web and app build to tech solutions, digital support and, of course, digital marketing.
When it comes to digital marketing, these guys have delivered PPC and SEO campaigns, Google Re-Marketing and Shopping Ads, Email Marketing and a whole lot more.
Working with a range of different clients across a variety of sectors, this is a diverse role for someone who really wants to make their mark and take ownership of SEO strategy and delivery.
Our client offers a friendly and relaxed working environment, with a real focus on personal development and industry best practice.
Working with a team of talented digital specialists, this is a leadership role, spear-heading the promotion of Organic Search, both internally and externally.
This role sits in the wider Marketing team, and you'll work alongside the Head of Paid and report directly in to the Head of Marketing Services. As the SEO Manager/Head of SEO, you will have line management responsibilities, initially for one SEO Executive, although this team could of course grow in time.
As the 'SEO Champion', it will be you who sets the precedence when it comes to SEO best practice, and it will be your responsibility to implement and communicate this to the wider team. As a self-confessed 'SEO nerd', you'll keep constantly up to date with the latest industry changes and developments and ensure that this is filtered down to work being carried out on client accounts.
This is a senior level management role and a full job description with short, medium and long-term objectives is available on request, but in a nutshell, it will be expected that you are able to:
- Generate 'ongoing SEO improvement plans' which outline what actions will be completed each month for each client
- Read into data, analyse and make recommendations and justifications
- Maximise a Digital PR and Outreach strategy for clients
- Show experience in writing copy for the web
- Lead account objectives through client-facing activities
- Proactively communicate with clients; to be seen as the primary point of contact for organic search
- Convert account objectives into planned measurable actions
- Defining account measurement plans and implement client reporting
- Organizing projects and timescales/schedules
- Proactively investigate SEO opportunities for our clients
- Leading SEO audits, health checks (on page and off page)
- Keep up to date with the latest Google Algorithm updates and actions to take advantage of these changes
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take that step in to a management position within the specialist field of SEO.
It will be vital that you have the ability to manage workflow and prioritise tasks in relation to deadlines (ideally within an agency environment).
We're looking for someone who ideally has 2-3+ years' hands-on experience and has had exposure to tools such as SEMrush, Majestic, Moz, Screaming Frog, Swydo. It would really help if you had a genuine passion for the digital landscape, including: CRO, Customer Journey, UX etc… so, a digital 'nerd' is most welcome!
You'll ideally be commercially driven, committed to personal development and enjoy working in a collaborative digital environment.
So, if you're looking for an opportunity to really take ownership of SEO activity in a friendly, agency with a real family vibe (working in a funky office with a pub over the road, and many summer BBQs and socials to attend), this could be just the role for you!
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly