About the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of our Sales and Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager to support delivery of the CRM strategy to drive value and volume.
As a key member of the marketing team you will help drive customer growth through an understanding of their behaviours and needs, whilst driving new customers to the database.
It's an exciting role where you will be responsible for the end to end management and production of CRM communications – with a focus on driving efficient processes, improving customer engagement and return on investment. This will include CRM and campaign development, content, creative, print and production, and post-campaign evaluation.
What you'll be doing
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write briefs for the CRM agency, to support the CRM strategy
- Obtaining sign off all materials and maintaining the compliance sign off audit trail.
- Preparing the content for CRM campaign, and working with CRM agency, wider Marketing team to develop collateral.
- Working with wider marketing team, internal stakeholders such as Revenue Management, Customer Experience, Operations, Comms, Retail, Legal and Operations – to ensure that all messages are relevant and consistent with the overall communication strategy.
- Managing the print, broadcast and production cycles and brief relevant teams
- Maintain track of all CRM campaign reporting – including supporting the preparation of internal reports with the findings and recommendations.
You'll need to be:
- Strong computer literacy - excel/word/powerpoint.
- Good knowledge of Direct Marketing/CRM is essential
- Understanding of email optimisation
- Email metrics and analytics esp. Google Analytics
- Be passionate and eager to own campaigns competently
- Be a numerate and analytical thinker with a keen interest in Marketing.
- Problem solving, solutions-oriented approach
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focus on quality, accuracy and attention to detail, whilst demonstrating creativity.
- Team player and ability to build a wide range of relationships both internally and externally.
- Highly organised, flexible and proactive. Able to manage a wide variety of projects without daily direction
- Commercially focused, with the ability to address the different communications challenges.
- Used to working to tight deadlines and still delivering quality results • Previous experience of working in a marketing role
- CRM experience (database marketing / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing)
- Experience working collaboratively with agencies
- Delivering projects and processes to the highest standards and to tight timelines, ideally within the travel/retail/leisure sector.