Art Director – Shere, Surrey
£Salary DOE plus benefits
Would you like to be part of the UK’s largest global B2B Agency? We are on the lookout for an Art Director with in-depth experience of working in the B2B sector and how to communicate in this market. You must be ideas centric who can conceive, visualise and present campaign concepts - it's pure conceptual campaign ideas that they’re looking for across print/digital.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· To remain up-to-date with new ideas, techniques and styles (i.e. art, films, TV programmes, music, fashion, trends etc).
· To actively seek inspiration from the external environment to influence creativity.
· Understand and appreciate the nature and value their client’s brand.
· To familiarise themselves with the product and competitor activities in the market.
· Proficient in discussing the client's core message and target audience.
· Ability to generate lots of fresh, original ideas from a brief.
They are looking for an Art Director with an HND, Foundation degree or degree in marketing, design or related subjects and has won creative awards in their design career. If this role sounds of interest, please contact us for a more detailed job description.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.