Revere is a Tech Marketing agency focused on providing its clients – and employees – with a better agency experience. Due to strong business performance, we are looking for an Account Director to play a key role in managing client relationships and leading an account team. You will have the opportunity to grow thriving accounts whilst driving the development of your team.
You will be responsible for providing a best in class service to our clients, working collaboratively with our in-house creative, copy and digital teams to deliver innovative marketing campaigns.
A typical day
Life inside a creative marketing agency is busy and varied – no two days are the same. However, to give you a flavour of the job, these are a few typical roles and responsibilities you can expect:
- Developing outstanding relationships with our leading technology clients, offering strategic and creative expertise. You will develop an in-depth understanding of each client’s marketing objectives, working with them to deliver ROI.
- Creating strategic and creative solutions for all campaigns, from pitch to delivery and evaluation, to make sure the team are achieving the highest possible standards and results.
- Managing, inspiring and mentoring team members to achieve their best.
- Ensure company best practices are followed and ensure the team adhere to best practice.
- Financial control of client accounts, via accurate forecasting and process management.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- At least 4 years’ agency experience as Senior Account Manager or Account Director.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with client stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and ensure they are delivered on time to budget.
- A track record of leading and developing successful teams.
- An interest in technology and understanding of the latest trends.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly pay review.
- Structured, tailored personal development plan (PDP) from day one to drive your development. This includes regular training sessions and the opportunity to pursue further qualifications.
- 25 days leave.
- Opportunity to become part of a fun, lively environment with benefits including free refreshments, yoga classes, monthly massages and regular social events.