Strategy Director - ATL Agency - London
Experienced Strategy Director needed for a well-respected ad agency.
I'm working with a world famous London advertising agency to find their next rising star in planning. The agency works on a range of brands, from major global leaders through to much loved UK names. The agency is winning more and more business and as such need an experienced Strategist to support their continuing success.
Working closely with senior teams in creative, account management and the discipline specialists (shopper, digital transformation, media and PR) you will be spent about 50% leading on a major global or domestic brand with the remainder on new business.
You’re already a successful Planning Director, you’ll have cut your teeth in the planning teams of leading London ad agencies and you’ll have a proven track record in brand planning and ATL channels. You can quickly get under the skin of a product or category, are fascinated about consumer behaviour and innovative in how you uncover and deliver insight.
Passionate about solving business problems in a creative yet commercial way, you know how to hold the room, inspiring confidence in both internal team and clients alike. You'll have a solid track record in pitching and thrive under pressure. You enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in, going above and beyond to deliver effective and creative campaigns.
- Strong brand planning & ATL experience
- Solid London advertising agency experience essential
- Strong Local/UK brand experience essential
- Passion for the creative product
- A natural ability to uncover killer insight to influence the best creative idea
- Have courage in your convictions and be able to justify your thinking
- A passion for and track record in winning new business
- A thought leader, able to demonstrate high-level thinking and represent the planning team at a senior level
This is an excellent opportunity to shine at an award-winning agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.