Marketing & Communications Officer (Part-time)
TVH Marketing Solutions are partnering with a Charitable organisation as they seek to secure the services of a part-time Marketing & Communications Officer who will be responsible for the provision of cost effective and proactive PR, marketing and internal communications, supporting the organisations core purpose, values and objectives.
In partnership with the Head of Fundraising and Marketing, you will develop and implement the organisations marketing and communications strategy.
Developing and promoting the charities profile amongst key target audiences, including the growth of brand, and raising awareness of our purpose within Berkshire.
1. Implementation of the organisations marketing and communications strategy.
2. Manage the organisations website and social media presence.
3. Raising the company profile in the larger community.
4. Grow the organisations brand to increase awareness and attract supporters.
5. Creating and executing the organisations marketing campaigns.
Activities / Tasks
· Implement the organisations marketing and communications strategy, covering both internal and external communications and the organisation’s use of social media platforms.
· Manage the organisations website ensuring it is updated reguarly as the primary showcase for the organisation.
· Monitor website usage and analytics seeking new ways to improve usage.
· Maintain and build a social media presence through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. This includes ensuring timely responses to enquiries from members and supporters.
· Plan, write and edit news stories for use on the website and all social media channels to increase online presence across all departments and service areas of the organisation.
· Liaise with website hosts, developers and designers, suggesting improvements that ensure the website remains up-to-date and easy to navigate.
· Develop and co-ordinate the visual content of the website and social media, commissioning photography, video content and infographics.
· Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the organisations message to members and stakeholders.
· Contributing to the annual marketing and communications plan.
· Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
· Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
· Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
· Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
· Support the Head of Fundraising & Marketing in general marketing duties, including handling press calls and generating positive press coverage.
· Establish a local and national network of contacts for news opportunities and to build a good relationship with the media.
This is a great opportunity for someone requiring a flexible working arrangement and we would welcome applications of individuals seeking to work circa 20 hours with the relevant experience and suitability.