You will be a CRM Executive looking to step up into a CRM Manager position or an experienced CRM Manager looking to expand your skillset. You will have experience working with subscriptions or app-based business models. You will also possess:-
- Strong experience planning and implementing multi-channel acquisition, engagement and retention campaigns
- Excellent numerical ability
- Strong database segmentation experience
- Good experience working on marketing technology software
- Strong project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to work with teams at a lateral as well as hierarchical level.
About the role
You will be working closely within a team and report into the Head of Digital Marketing. You will be tasked with:-
- Benchmarking customer engagement, and working closely with internal commercial teams on CRM campaigns
- Understanding the full end-to-end campaign process to work closely with key stakeholders
- Ensuring test results are incorporated into future campaigns and used for training
- Supporting brand teams by utilising insights from customer data, tests, and industry best practice
- Developing processes for content scheduling, and data collection
About the client
They are one of the UK's largest media publishing companies. The team are hardworking and operate with an attitude of excellence. Culture is a big part of the business so if you are looking for a rapidly growing organisation that offers fantastic career progression and champions work-life balance, then please apply with your CV today.