This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing I-gaming company, working hard to build a world class online entertainment brand. With an enormous presence in the English & Scandinavian markets, they provide their clients (Online casino brands) with services including Digital and Offline Marketing; Website Design; Affiliate Portfolios and Customer Retention Management.
Due to recent rapid growth, they are now looking to further shape and optimise their Pay Per Click acquisition strategy and seek an experienced PPC Manager to plan and execute a new marketing strategy to bring in quality traffic.
As a PPC Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with the internal Retention and VIP teams in order to assess the quality of current campaigns; analyse and report customer performance data; and co-ordinate the activity of external marketing agencies to ensure all ads are fully optimised.
Key Performance Areas:
- Understand and report on the performance of current PPC campaigns
- Define a PPC strategy for the next months and years
- Understand the impact of new brands on existing and new campaigns
- Handle interactions with marketing agencies
- Select new agencies going forward
- At least 3 years’ experience with PPC marketing (either in house or with an agency)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with online gaming a plus
Behavioural traits required:
- Analytical thinker
- Problem solver
They are always on the lookout for top talent who passionate about working in the online space, so if you’d like to become part of this growing and successful business or if you are interested in hearing more about this role, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly