2 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Marketing
We are proud of our status as the UK’s largest sawmilling company, employing over 1200 people across 10 operating sites and generating annual revenues in excess of £300m. We are BSW.
The job opportunity:
Come and join a lively, friendly team of marketing and design professionals who are engaged in promoting BSW Timber products and services to a wide audience. You’ll enjoy a brief encompassing event planning and co-ordination, the production of marketing materials, campaign planning and monitoring and identifying new marketing opportunities for the business.
Specifically, this will include:
- Producing company promotional literature
- Producing trade marketing materials
- Managing e-mail marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and adding content to our websites and social media.
- Planning and developing new product development
- Maintaining market intelligence database
- Planning and supporting PR activity
- Planning and assisting market research and intelligence reporting
- Supporting internal marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the delivery of exhibitions
- Assisting with the delivery of customer training programmes
- Some administrative duties
Already holding a marketing qualification and with previous experience of working in a marketing role, you will ideally demonstrate the following skills/attributes:
- A good understanding of marketing practices and procedures
- Experience of using content management systems
- A keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy; especially when working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of digital marketing and social media.
In return, you can look forward to a developing career with one of the industry’s leading employers. As well as the competitive salary, this position includes other benefits such as bonus and employer’s contribution pension scheme.
Please use the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations and specifying Marketing Executive in your covering email.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 17 October 2018
We are BSW.
Five generations of investment, ensuring the future is safe for the sixth.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly