CRM Database Manager
Job title: CRM Database Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000
A CRM Database (InterAction) Manager is being sought by this top 20 international law firm to join its M&BD department. The role has a global remit and presents the opportunity to drive and shape how the firm uses its CRM database (InterAction) and will oversee the day-to-day running of the database, working closely with the international marketing and business development team. Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the firm’s current position utilising InterAction and put development plans in place to support marketing and business development goals;
- Providing data management of the CRM system and determining ways to organise, store, prioritise and archive data;
- Running/creating searches dependent on user requirements and providing regular reports on the database and mailings;
- Supporting and creating best practice for the firm to manage email communications;
- Providing advice and support to the global firm, and training across different levels.
This role requires a candidate that meets the following requirements:
- Proven track record of working with CRM system (Ideally InterAction) with successful user implementation;
- Understanding of BD strategies and CRM processes within a professional services environment (advantageous);
- Ability to influence and promote the use of the CRM system in a global organisation;
- Knowledge of CRM integrated, web-based marketing technology platforms.