PPC Manager - Established London Agnecy
- Rare PPC management position in a busy digital team.
- Established, fast-growing agency outside of London.
- Brilliant culture and career growth opportunities.
While well-established, this agency is still experiencing a fast rate of growth off the back of some exciting new accounts and existing account growth. Paid media is an integral part of their offering and they are looking for someone to join the team and work across their biddable media.
Working on multiple client accounts, which include a mixture of paid search, shopping and display, you'll work with clients to achieve their desired objectives, within a busy digital marketing department.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Paid Media, you will be working on PPC across a variety of different client accounts. This is a very cooperative role, requiring good relationships with clients and colleagues alike to ensure client needs are being considered cross-departmentally.
You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of PPC strategy and the setting of campaign KPI’s. You will build, analyse, optimise and report on campaigns across Adwords and Bing Paid Search, Good display (including remarketing and YouTube) and Google Shopping.
Working across multiple clients and campaigns you will work proactively to deliver client campaigns on time and on budget.
Whether you’re an experienced PPC executive looking for your next step, or a seasoned PPC manager looking to move into a supportive and cooperative agency, this could be a really great opportunity for you.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working within PPC/biddable media.
- Experience working autonomously on PPC campaigns with great results.
- Strong commercial awareness with a results driven approach to working.
- Great analytics skills including a solid understanding of attribution.
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships .
- A positive, hardworking and entrepreneurial attitude with excellent time management skills .
There is a competitive salary of between £30-35k on offer. Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are a little higher, as there could be some flexibility here. Other benefits include but are not limited to generous holiday allowance, free breakfast & early finish on Friday, cycle to work scheme and medical insurance.
Please get in touch with Imogen to find out more about this role.