My client an industry leading creative company, are currently looking for an Account Director to join their experienced team on a 12-month maternity contract. As an Account Director, you will deal with a wide range of client needs, business needs and management needs.
As an Account Director, you will:
- Ensuring a suitable strategy is in place for all client projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders, ensuring the profitability and growth of client accounts.
- Manage and oversee projects to brief, accurate forecasting schedule and budgets.
- Provide leadership and management to team allowing for progression and growth.
- Collaboration with heads of departments and staff to help positively drive forward creativity, innovation and company values
As an Account Director, you will have:
- Experience in Project manager or account manager for a marketing/creative agency.
- Great leadership qualities.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to constantly better processes.
- Management experience.
This role comes with some great perks and a salary paying up to £42,000.