Marketing and Business Development Manager
Job title: Marketing and Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000
Job type: Contract
This is a 9 month contract BD/Marketing role aligned to the private client arm of a mid-sized, international firm. A leader in representing high net worth individuals, this firm offers an interesting alternative to large global corporate firms. This role will involve:
- Responsibility for all marketing and business development initiatives;
- Cross selling and spotting opportunities for your groups and teams;
- Thinking of new approaches and opportunities to ensure growth for the groups;
- Managing relationships with intermediaries, ensuring these relationships are reciprocal;
- Contributing to pitches where necessary, but this is a small part of the role!; and
- Leading monthly business development meetings with the groups.
This firm is looking for a candidate that has experience with project management, pitching and partner coaching, and business planning. Solid marketing experience in a professional services environment operating at Manager level is essential.