We are looking for a talented marketer to join Edgewell Personal Care – a leading global FMCG Organisation (Our brands: Schick, Bulldog, Banana Boat, Wet Ones...just to name a few!)
Let’s Talk About You
You have 1-2 years of experience as a Marketing Assistant and you’re looking for an opportunity to build your experience as a junior marketer. You are ready to try something new: a challenging and rewarding role as an Marketing Executive for the Schick shave portfolio and Bulldog skincare across Australia and New Zealand.
Your passion and collaborative approach will be key in helping you achieve combined outcomes by maximizing the groups’ potential. You will be an avid learner and be able to quickly adapt to different situations as they arise. You will have experience in juggling multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
You will be part of a diverse team and will work closely with the broader, Category and Sales teams. The role requires a great deal of stakeholder involvement and engagement at various levels, so is ideal for someone who enjoys communication and building long lasting relationships.
Let’s Get Down to Business
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a perfect role for a passionate and driven individual. Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting the Senior Brand Manager to develop and execute the Australia and NZ Marketing Plans including new product launches and product line extensions
- Effective A&P Administration and Management
- Assisting in the briefing and executing Communications Plans including Media planning, PR, Experiential & Sampling, Consumer Promotions, Digital and social
- Assisting with localising packaging for the Australian and NZ market
- Planning and executing POS and prepack displays to support market plans
- Strong Collaboration and alignment with the NZ Brand Activation Manager to support the NZ marketing plan executions
- Strong collaboration with Sales to develop execution plans and sell them through
- Business Analytics and Marketing Activity evaluation
- New Product Set Up and product master accuracy
Show Us What You’ve Got
In this role, it is important that you are able to work autonomously, flexibly and collaboratively with individuals and teams. Professional experience is important, but it’s paramount you share our values and belief in “challenge to win”.
In addition, it would be great if you have the following:
- University degree or equivalent in commercial related subject
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
Only applications from Australian & New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and those holding valid visas allowing them to work in Australia will be considered.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply with an up to date CV along with your salary expectations.
For information about this great company, please visit www.edgewell.com
We look forward to having you in our team!!