Group Head of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join an innovative technology business based in Reading.
This is a key role for the business and will provide the successful candidate with a highly strategic and autonomous role.
The key focus for the Head of Marketing is to develop and implement a corporate marketing strategy for the business and its sub-brands that drives the engagement of target markets and audiences.
This is a multi-channel B2B role and will involve utilising resources from within the marketing function, external agencies and other stakeholders across the group to develop thought leadership and sector leading value propositions.
• To own the development and execution of a marketing strategy and plan that supports delivery of short- and long-term goals, objectives and financial targets
• To ensure the creation and implementation of cohesive and joined up marketing programs across the group
• To support growth in sales so that budgeted margin and profit targets are met
• Devise and implement plans to improve the overall customer engagement and on-line experience
• Define and implement all branded communications across all appropriate channels (incl. online/social, PR, Media, events, digital outreach) for a wide range of commercial activities
• Work as part of the Senior Management Team and support the hiring, development, on-boarding and coaching of Marketing teams across the Group
• Support the GTM strategy development and execution for existing and new products/capabilities and businesses, alongside cross-functional teams and stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience:
• Post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline, CIM preferred
• Evidence of ongoing learning
• Commercial B2B marketing experience, ideally within the technology sector
• Significant demonstrable experience of inspiring, leading and managing a team
• Exceptional communication & influencing skills and ability to tailor style and delivery appropriate to the audience
• Ability to manage and lead external agency teams as well as internal staff
• Strong IT skills across all Microsoft package as well as a good understanding of marketing automation tools
For more information on this exciting Head of Marketing opportunity please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment.