Digital Marketing Executive
Working within a team reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering Collinson Group’s B2B digital marketing plan with specific responsibility for the Collinson social media channels.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and content management of these channels to ensure a proactive and productive online presence that represents the breadth and depth of our expertise to drive brand awareness, increase traffic to our website and support the overarching marketing plan and business objectives. You will also regularly report on performance and proactively recommend and implement initiatives to improve KPIs and performance.
You will also be responsible for support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with projects and initiatives that underpin the digital marketing strategy, and support the rest of the digital team on campaigns and projects across all digital channels,.
The key objectives of the role are to:
* Content manage our social media channels aligned to marketing objectives, themes and messaging, sector campaign initiatives and brand guidelines
* Develop & facilitate the development of content for social channels, working in conjunction with wider marketing teams
* Analyse and drive insights for improving the performance of our social channels against KPIs of audience engagement
* Support and manage organic social media initiatives that help grow and reach our target audience, drive social sharing and employee advocacy, brand awareness and share of voice, working alongside the wider digital team managing paid initiatives and other digital channels.
* Working closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, support the social media strategy and planning to define and manage a clear operational and communication approach for each relevant social network.
* Manage and own the company B2B social media accounts on a day-to-day basis, including content scheduling management and optimisation, in conjunction with the sector marketing teams and campaign activity
* Work closely with the wider marketing teams and ensure your visibility of the content calendar to manage a clearly articulated editorial schedule for social media messaging and broadcast, including the sourcing and sharing of relevant 3rd party content aligned to the business strategy.
* Support the definition and manage the on-going approach and process for wider marketing teams and business to input into editorial calendar.
* Execute social media activity ensuring new and existing copy is relevant, represents our total expertise and meets brand guidelines in terms of positioning and tone of voice
* Create or facilitate the development of new content or repurposed content that is optimised and specifically relevant for social media channels, including infographics, cards and video content. Work proactively with internal teams or other 3rd party agencies in the briefing, management and development of those assets.
* Support marketing campaign activity with the development of campaign specific content as appropriate, ensuring organic social messaging and approach is integrated with email marketing, website and paid media activity as appropriate.
* Collate monthly reporting on social media channel performance and make recommendations for future activity based on the insights from the analysis
* Champion best practice, capture learnings, support local offices with their social activity and recommend process and tools to improve performance
* Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to support key digital marketing initiatives, including process definition, performance and ROI reporting & presentations and research and recommendation on new tools and innovative approaches.
* Support the wider digital marketing team with campaigns and projects as required, including email marketing campaign setup, website content management, paid media initiatives and performance analysis and reporting.
* Manage and drive visibility of the digital marketing team activity, channel performance and digital initiatives through proactive management and communication on our employee intranet.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
* Understanding of the workings of an international business with a large portfolio of products and services
* Appreciation of digital channels and the importance of online channels in creating audience engagement and
supporting brand awareness.
* Previous experience in digital marketing mandatory (specifically social media – LinkedIn and Twitter
* Excellent organisational skills
* The ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong communication skills both verbal and particularly written
* Good relationship development skills and a team player
* Good numeracy and analytical skills
* Proactive, assertive and ability to use initiative
* Excellent attention to detail to deliver work of a high quality standard
* Appreciation of managing stakeholder expectations
* Intermediate level IT skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, with Photoshop, video or other digital tools an
* University graduate (or equivalent) with a marketing, digital or business related degree
* Ideally at least two year’s experience of working in a marketing role and team, ideally a B2B marketing team with social media management experience.
* Be actively involved in social media channels with a keen interest in all aspects of digital marketing
* Experience of working in or for the travel and/or financial services sectors desirable
Proactive and diligent with a positive attitude. Confident with good communication skills. You’ll be a natural self-starter with lots of enthusiasm and a personality to match. You will be collaborative, passionate about digital marketing with a genuine aptitude for analysing performance to drive insights and improvements.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly