4 days left
- Job Role
- Production Manager
Production Manager, Central London – Up to £34k dependent on experience
Our client is on the lookout for Production Manager to join their growing experiential agency leading their sector. They are looking for an innovative Production Manager who is well experienced in the experiential sector to come in and work on a range of exciting activations. Being a Production Manager in this agency will see you working with huge clients.
As this Production Manager you will have a lot of responsibility over your work, and will see you working alongside account handlers, project managers, planners and more. Are you the Production Manager we are looking for?
This Production Manager will need to have great interpersonal skills, strong understanding of all aspects of production and ability to keep on top of a busy schedule. This Production Manager should have a strong agency background.
Here’s a list of responsibilities you’ll have as a Production Manager:
- Draft full supplier briefings
- Ensure campaigns meet client expectations
- Keeping campaigns on budget
- Mentor the junior members of the team
- Manage logistics on experiential campaigns
- Liaising with clients and suppliers alike
Are you the Production Manager they are looking for? We want to hear from a Production manager like you.
Here’s what they’re expecting to see in this Production Manager:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Great interpersonal skills
- Career progression in mind
- Experience within an experiential agency
- Knowledge of production methods and materials
Sound like your kind of Production Manager role? We want to hear from a Production Manager like you as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting MC108 when applying for this Production Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly