Production Manager, Central London – Up to £38k dependent on experience
Are you a Production Manager that is looking for a new experiential agency to call home? Then we want to hear from you. This agency are well-known in their sector and are looking for a Production Manager to help with the busy workload.
You will get to work on some very exciting activations from start to finish and work with some big-name clients. They are looking for a Production Manager who can join come in and gel with the team as they are very tight-knit agency.
As Production Manager you’ll be tasked with producing event collateral which meets client expectations, ensuring it is correctly set up and will ensure clients achieve their objectives. Are you knowledgeable in event collateral, logistics, set up and execution? We want to hear from a Production Manager like you.
Here’s a list of responsibilities you’ll have as a Production Manager:
- Draft full supplier briefings
- Ensure campaigns meet client expectations
- Keeping campaigns on budget
- Mentor the junior members of the team
- Manage logistics on experiential campaigns
- Liaising with clients and suppliers alike
Are you the Production Manager they are looking for? We want to hear from a Production manager like you.
Here’s what they’re expecting to see in this Production Manager:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Great interpersonal skills
- Career progression in mind
- Experience within an experiential agency
- An ability to kick on quickly in a new role
- Knowledge of print production methods and materials
Sound like your kind of Production Manager role? We want to hear from a Production Manager like you as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting MC100 when applying for this Production Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/