PR Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager - Cutting Edge Restaurants, Bars, Hotels
This funky independent agency operate within the cutting edge of the UK and Europe's high end bar and restaurant scene. Their clients are cool, elegant, sophisticated and on point, so they are looking for someone with similar qualities to join the team and bring these brands to the people that matter.
As for the team, you'll be joining a young, fun and talented bunch, who work really well as a supportive team, whilst also being allowed to express themselves under their own initiative with minimal supervision.
They believe that Digital PR should be at the forefront of every campaign and not just an add-on, which means that as well as the more traditional PR disciplines like writing press releases, events, experiential & guerrilla marketing, stunts, copy writing, celebrity endorsement and crisis management, you'l have an opportunity to increase your knowledge and understanding of a huge range of digital channels, both established and emerging. .
They are a creative and proactive team - and they know how to work within realistic budgets. They are constantly evolving, always on the look-out for new and exciting ways to promote these fantastic clients. As for their media and celebrity contacts, these are not only extensive, they’re also genuine.
- Managing client activity including regular client updates – written and verbal
- Drafting PR proposals and clients’ strategy plans
- Event management and third-party partnerships
- Creative campaign development and media pitching
- Drafting press releases, FAQ’s, award entries, competitions
- Assisting with new business proposals and creative ideation
- Running effective brainstorming sessions
You will have:
- Desire and ability to pick up the phone and sell in a story
- Strong writing, presenting and communication skills
- Excellent and proven media contacts
- PR industry knowledge
- Social media experience and understanding
- Confidence in researching new business opportunities
- Confident management style and ability to develop and nurture junior members and able to lead the day to day of accounts
- Experience in writing proposals
- Experience in the consumer, luxury and or hospitality sector
- Confident with clients and able to lead meetings and have impactful presentation skills
In return, they are offering a salary of £25-30K, depending on experience, a fully supportive culture with regular working hours, great socials, amazing clients and a chance to grow your PR career at a well established and sought after agency.
To apply you can do so via the website, or you can mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal chat, please call Justyne on 07971 361206.