Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
This is your chance to join an independent full-service agency based in a stunning location in Wilmslow and to join a very exciting team for their digital division. This agency produces award-winning work across brand, creative design, TV and digital and is winning new clients at an amazing rate! If you want to be involved in an agency that is seriously going places, hit apply today.
This role would suit an individual that has a passion for all things digital, to work across a varied portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for the development, and growth of your clients, as well as managing the delivery of digital projects from websites, social media, to SEO, PPC and content marketing. It is important that you are experienced, organised as a Digital Account Manager and used to working in a fast-paced digital environment.
This position has great progression opportunities and offers the right candidate the ability to develop rapidly and progress through the ranks within this business!
- Manage digital projects from end to end as a Digital Account Manager
- The first point of contact for your assigned clients
- Create project documentation - briefs, proposals, and contact reports etc and end to end delivery across digital projects
- Build strong relationships across client accounts
- Evidence of developing and delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Energy & Positive Approach - an infectious 'Can Do’ attitude
- Working with creative, Brand, Digital and development teams internally to get projects delivered
This role would suit someone who has meticulous attention to detail and someone who can be fun and passionate at the same time. This agency has a no Ego Culture, the Digital Director is building an amazing digital team to compliment an already amazing agency, so loads of opportunity for progression. Ideally, you will have a knowledge across all digital channels, but if there are some areas you need bringing up to scratch don’t worry, the director can teach you that. What he can’t teach is being highly organised, great at communication both internally and externally and conscientious to deliver high-quality work!
If you think this role would suit you and you want to further your career in a very exciting company, please apply via the link below.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly