B2B Property and Professional Services Content Marketing Manager
This Preston based award-winning, marketing communications consultancy is currently looking to appoint a Content Marketing Manager to work on a mix of B2B Property and Professional Service clients.
The successful candidate will take a lead role in managing the creation and distribution of content to support client programmes.
This will include content planning, content writing, social media management, content distribution and client reporting.
Clients you will be working on are from the property and professional services sectors, including property developers, architects, law firms and accountants.
Their ideal candidate is a hard-working professional with proven writing skills, a passion for writing and the ability to bring subjects to life with sparkling copy and stories. This role is predominately writing.
Typical duties will include:
- Help create client content and editorial calendars
- Generate ideas for client content and stories / news
- Write regular content including blog posts, case studies and news releases
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Upload content to client websites and third-party channels
- Issue news releases to third-party media
- Manage client social media feeds
- Collaborate with design teams to produce high-quality visual content
- Help produce client reports
- Manage client relationships and uphold service standards
- Proven writing experience, especially in commercial sectors across different formats
- A passion for writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management, planning skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Experience of working in either a PR agency / department, marketing agency / department or in a journalism or content role
- We will consider applications from people with varying degrees of experience