B2B PR Senior Account Executive
7 days left
- Job Role
- Account Executive
This well established marketing agency is looking for a talented PR Senior Account Executive to join one of their specialist PR teams working on a portfolio of education, property and business & professional services clients.
The role will involve advisory and idea generation, client relations, programme management, content writing (blogs, press releases, newsletters), media relations and social media management.
Working as part of our PR & Communications team you will be working on a number of client PR and communications programmes for business-to-business, education and leisure clients.
Your role will include managing media relations programmes for clients, writing strong news releases and liaising with target journalists and influencers to secure coverage in the media. You will also be writing and publishing content on client’s ‘owned’ channels such as websites and social media, alongside planning, reporting and administration.
As a full-service marketing communications agency, you will have the opportunity to get involved in other marketing projects in our design and digital teams.
Their ideal candidate is a hard-working, well-organised PR professional with great writing skills and ability to build strong relationships with clients.
Typical duties will include:
- Generate ideas for news stories and other client content
- Write regular content including news releases, blog posts and case studies
- Upload content to client websites as well as third party channels
- Manage client social media feeds, including writing and creating social media posts
- Help produce client reports
- Manage client relationships and uphold service standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sharp thinker, a source of good ideas
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience of working within a PR agency or PR department
- Experience of writing on a range of business and other subjects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competent social media skills
- Great organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- A team player with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Apply for B2B PR Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly