5 days left
- Job Role
- Web Analytics Manager
Job Title: Analytics Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £50K + Bonus & benefits
About The Media and Marketing Agency
An award-winning B2B media agency based in the heart of London are looking for an analytics manager to join their team to work on some of the largest technology accounts that they are currently managing.
A media agency that also have a global remit with offices in the likes of Australia, they are one to watch for helping technology brands with their world-class marketing and media work! A unique, creative and motivated team that like to get together often for social events outside of work, such as weekend skiing trips, this agency will enable you to drive your career forward as an Analytics Manager with no time frame for being promoted but down to pure merit and hard work.
The Key Responsibilities for the successful analytics manager will include:
- Manage platform visualisation
- Troubleshoot QA errors with teams to ensure accuracy
- Convert web analytics into best practise
- Manage the reporting and analytics team
To be considered for the analytics manager role you will:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a data driven role
- Experience with google analytics, adobe web analytics or similar
- Preferred if have previous use with Tableau
- Some HTML and coding knowledge
- Have previously used DCM or similar IAS Platforms
If you would like to hear more about this role or would like to discuss this interesting opportunity in a little further detail then please feel free to get in contact with Lilly McGann at premier Group Recruitment on 0207 247 4757.
Apply for Analytics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly