Sales & Marketing Coordinator
A highly successful manufacturing and importing company established 50 years, requires an Office Administrator/Coordinator to support the Commercial Director and sales department. The Key responsibilities include
- Act as the first point of contact for the Company, on the telephone and for deliveries/visitors etc
- Liaise between customers and the Company's sales team, regarding appointments, orders, deliveries and queries etc.
- Online commercial research in support of the sales team
- Operate the CRM system to update and monitor stock levels, prices and customer contact details etc
- Set up new sales accounts on the system
- Produce weekly stock and sales reports for management
- Collect and process sales reports from the sales reps and commercial team
- Other sales coordination, research and office administrative duties, as required
The vacancy requires a dedicated, reliable and highly organised sales support professional who has a minimum of 12 months' prior experience in a similar role, ideally including customer contact and within a B2B manufacturing or supply sector. To be considered you must have a clear and professional telepone manner, excellent interpersonal skills, strong IT ability (especially in Excel, Word, CRM databases and online research) and a keen eye for detail/accuracy.
The Company is a highly respected and prominent national market-leader in its sector, offering a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, employee benefits and career opportunities. The role is located close to Stockport town centre, convenient for all bus and train routes. There is free onsite car parking.
To APPLY click below and accompany your CV with a brief covering note. All qualified applicants will be contacted by return. The closing date for applications is extended to Tues 28-August.