Digital Brand Manager
A thrilling opportunity for an experienced Digital Brand Manager has arisen in South Manchester. As a creative and talented brand expert, you will be influential in steering brands forward.
Our client is a Manchester-based consultancy, seeking a creative Digital Brand Manager to direct how the brand is taken through the market. Apply now to start working within an exciting team, and uncover the various teams operating across the business.
The Digital Brand Manager will be responsible for running established brands and also help to evolve emerging ones. As a creative, you will be accountable for designing the creative and communication strategy for the company. You will also be tasked with developing healthy relationships with customers in order to meet their expectations and objectives when presenting ideas.
On offer at the Manchester-based consultancy is a comprehensive base salary, including 25 days holidays and free gym membership.
Main Responsibilities of the Digital Brand Manager:
- To be instrumental in managing the messaging and creative strategy for the business.
- Increase sales, brand loyalty and improve market share by creating a strong brand message.
- Engage internally to make sure everyone involved within the business understands the brand and its goals.
- Aid in the improvement of the UX of the website by engaging with the digital development agency.
- You will be responsible for the CRM Nurture programme.
- Supervise the manufacture of offline support materials for events and sales.
- Creatively produce the offline advertising materials.
- Recognise business opportunities and conduct competitor analysis by researching the market and consumer needs.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- A minimum of 4+ years experience in brand management.
- Knowledge in creative and messaging strategy development.
- You will be confident in managing websites and working with development agencies.
- Relevant knowledge of CRM software.
- Strong organisational skills, displaying the ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work on schedule.
- Indicate customer-centre thinking.
- Experience of working within the property industry would be advantageous.
- Degree educated preferable.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply Now.