Marketing Campaigns Lead
Your new company
A government regulatory body are looking for energetic and enthusiastic marketing and campaigns lead to join their fast growing marketing team. The organisation projects a friendly environment with great values regarding progression and healthy work-life balance.
Your new role
You will be:
- Project managing the development and delivery of a range of end to end marketing campaigns, for digital and traditional media channels including: Digital advertising, audio-visual content, press advertising, print and digital outdoor posters, radio advertising,direct marketing print mailings and email campaigns.
- Managing the campaign delivery with external agencies and suppliers.
- Managing campaign timing plans and production schedules making sure that approvals in line with set out guidelines.
- Trafficking artwork and proofing materials for sign-off.
- Evaluating the performance of campaigns.
- Budget management.
- Manage the team's document management system including: up-to-date filing of campaign material, agency contact/status reports and archiving/retrieval of document.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have :
- Extensive experience in end to end campaign management.
- Developing marketing campaigns from briefing through to production and delivery.
- Experience of working alongside external marketing agencies and related suppliers to deliver campaigns
- Experience of managing advertising media schedules;
- Marketing campaigns experience in a regulated Financial Services environment, conversant with managing Financial Promotions through to approval
- Experience of campaign evaluation.
- Strong financial administration experience with excellent numerical skillset as well as exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organisational and coordination skills for multi-campaign management, with the ability to deliver projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, delivering multiple marketing campaigns within budget and to deadline.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
What you'll get in return
- Generous annual leave: 25 days per year, plus 9 days public and Civil Service holidays
- Flexible working arrangements including a 9-day fortnight, where appropriate
- Civil service pension scheme
- Online discounts for leading retailers
- Subsidised gym membership and eye care voucher scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- 'Giving Something Back' two days a year for charity or community work
- Paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- You will have access to a huge network of resources offered by the wider government and financial services sector.
- Offer a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal development including study leave, access to internal training, and mentoring and coaching.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.