Digital Marketing Executive
A Digital Marketing Executive position for a unique mortgage provider in London.
A reputable and niche mortgage provider are looking for a driven PPC and paid social Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
They focus on providing mortgages to independent professionals and self-employed individuals from all types of industries and businesses. With outstanding offices and positive, social working culture this is an exciting time to join the company and make an impact during a period of growth.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will support the Marketing Manager with brand awareness and lead generation through digital channels. Sitting in the digital team, you will be responsible for managing and optimising their large PPC accounts with progression to manage their paid social channels.
- Management of their digital advertising accounts.
- Supporting the team with channel planning and strategies, to constantly improve the account structures to maximise performance.
- Testing new advertising strategies and channels and optimising from the results.
- A/B testing, analysing ad copy and landing pages.
- Tracking and reporting on KPIs, creating and sharing regular reporting.
- High level of PPC technical knowledge coupled with strong analytical skills
- Hands-on PPC account management with a track record of driving results from your accounts (either agency or client side).
- Solid knowledge of paid social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Proficient in using Google Analytics.
- Solid understanding of how digital channels integrate with PPC.
- Exceptional quantitative analysis skills - confident manipulating data, identifying opportunities and trends.
More searches like this
- B2C Financial Services / Banking jobs in London (Central)
- Analysis Financial Services / Banking jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Financial Services / Banking jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Financial Services / Banking jobs in London (Central)
- PPC Financial Services / Banking jobs in London (Central)