Digital Campaign Manager
We’re looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to help us turn prospects into customers. You’ll work with our sales and marketing teams to design, implement and run targeted and engaging lead nurturing campaigns.
Who we are
At Cambridge Intelligence we help organizations visualize their data and understand the complex connections within it. From fraud detection to cyber security, we make it possible for analysts to 'join the dots' in their networks, uncover hidden threats, and generate intelligence.
Using our KeyLines technology, it's quick and easy to build powerful data visualization applications, roll them into analysts' tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
This is a new role within the marketing team. To be a success you’ll have a couple of years’ experience in marketing niche and complex products to a technical audience. You should also have a strategic mindset, to understand the buyers’ needs and deliver campaigns that are genuinely unique and engaging.
You will be a clear communicator with a results-driven mentality - eager to nurture leads into flourishing relationships.
What you’ll be doing
This a brand new function for us and you will be crucial in creating the processes and procedures needed to capitalize on prospective opportunities at the very beginning of the sales funnel.
- Implementing and managing marketing automation technologies (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot) and integrating with Salesforce
- Nurturing leads through:
- Email marketing and automation campaigns
- Social media outreach
- PPC and paid social campaigns
- Phone calls and Webex meetings
- Design, deploy and manage specific campaigns that:
- Engage our existing marketing database
- Nurture new inbound leads for our sales team
- Support the work of our outbound sales activity
This is a collaborative role, working closely with the marketing and sales teams.
- Strategic mindset, capable of mapping campaign activity to the buyer profile and journey
- Comfortable with reviewing data
- Experience of marketing niche technical products
- Hands-on experience of marketing analytics, email marketing and CRM technologies (especially Salesforce)
- Understanding of lead scoring mechanisms
Fast pass to the front of the queue:
- Experience of planning, deploying and analyzing successful automated marketing campaign
- Understanding of how to promote niche technological products and businesses to a highly technical audience
Apply for Digital Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly