Senior Digital Product Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation based in Swindon as a Senior Digital Product Manager on a 6 month Contract basis to deliver business critical roadmaps. Looking for someone to start ASAP paying up to £500 per day.
You will be focused on delivering engagement through existing consumer products and support the strategy and delivery of new products.
- Focus to meet customer expectations through design of digital propositions
- Design and deliver Digital roadmaps and strategy
- Support digital journeys throughout the full end- to-end product lifecycle
- Work closely with the business to improve consumer engagement.
- Manage the deployment of customer journey improvements.
- Must have strong Digital Product Management experience on multiple platforms
- Customer focused whilst also solutions and outcomes driven.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Agile/Waterfall methodology
- Understanding of UX/UI Principles
You will be the Digital Product Owner or Product Manager with strong experience of working on digital projects, in particularly on web. You will have proven experience in a digital Product owner / management role (website developments end to end, website redesign). You will have good relationship-building skills dealing with senior stakeholders.
Please send your details
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.