Our client's Wetland Centre has a worldwide reputation and attracts over 200,000 visitors every year. They are now looking for a pro-active marketing professional to manage their marketing, PR, advertising and social media activities, to maintain their position as one of the UK’s leading wildlife visitor attractions.
37.5 hours per week
£28,775 per annum
This is a two year fixed term contract with the potential to become a permanent position.
To join their busy and friendly team, you’ll need experience of creatively working in a marketing and PR department, hands on experience of marketing and communications plans and impeccable organisational skills. You’ll know your way around the digital space, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work independently.
Our client is a conservation charity that protects wetlands for wildlife and people. They conserve, restore and create wetlands. They are pioneers in saving wetland wildlife, both in the UK and around the world. At their 10 UK sites over a million visitors a year engage with wetland nature. They work internationally in key global wetland areas, balancing conservation with sustainable livelihoods and influencing national and international conservation policies.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all their centres
Closing date: 29th July 2018
Interview date: 6th August 2018
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
Our client is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Lancashire
- Digital / Online Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Lancashire
- PR and Communications Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Lancashire
- Social Media Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Lancashire
- Media Relations Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Lancashire