Senior PPC Account Manager
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
We are looking for a Senior PPC Account Manager to join the Demand Team, whose mission is to acquire and retain customers at scale by communicating our functional and brand value externally, in the most valuable channels. As a Senior PPC Account Manager you will play a key role in the day-to-day management and optimisation of paid search campaigns - to drive performance in line with ROI targets. You will have exceptional knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads and understand how to get the most out of these platforms. Working alongside the wider team, you will play an integral part of a highly productive, effective and data-driven team working to deliver growth for Lyst across a wide range of international markets.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Paid Search campaigns.
- Drive SEM traffic across global markets through the implementation of effective and profitable search campaigns.
- Audit and expand keyword and negative libraries across all markets.
- Develop and analyse ad copy/landing page tests.
- Establish good working relationship with Lyst’s Google and Bing contacts for maximum insight into the space, as well as enable the latest product betas.
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimisation levers, enhance learning, and improve performance.
- Maximise profitable traffic from emerging search and digital marketing formats such as product listing ads, remarketing and paid social.
- At least 2 years’ relevant Digital Marketing / PPC experience (ideally in e-commerce or competitive online industry).
- Strong Paid Search knowledge, with a hunger to learn more.
- Experience working with large budget international PPC campaigns, within an ROI focused environment.
- Highly analytical and very comfortable with raw data.
- Creative - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident team player, comfortable approaching/working alongside of departments.
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Holidays - It's important you take time off! You get 22 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays and 7 additional days when the office is closed over Christmas, so a total of 29 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Your conference tickets are paid for - we’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and all Lysters get £1100 to spend on courses and training.
- Team meet ups twice a month to share some of the interesting things we’re working on internally and externally.
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved.