CRM/Customer Lifecycle Manager
This Global Consumer brand based in the heart of Victoria are expanding their CRM team with a focus on customer engagement for their Comparison services department. Working in a CRM team of 13, reporting into the Customer Lifecycle manager, this is a key hire for the growing team where you will be fully responsible for strategy, execution and reporting of your specialist area.
This will be a highly segmented and highly engagement focused position where you will have a great opportunity to own an area which will includes the ideas, strategy, data insight, execution and reporting. A key area for this role will be stakeholder interaction, you will be sat with your key contact points so that a togetherness and clear communication channels will be achieved.
- Deliver data driven campaigns using analytics, insights and segmentation
- Full campaign management planning, execution to reporting and implementing recommendations and new ideas
- Creative agency engagement/ management to deliver engaging and effective content
- Work closely with price comparison team to to plan communications that achieve business aims through relevant content and targeting
- Managing post campaign analytics and reporting back to key business stakeholders and leading the ongoing campaign optimisation
Required traits/ experience:
- To have worked within a CRM focused role with Email as a minimum
- B2C experience with an understanding of delivering tailored, segmented content
- Hunger and willingness to learn
- An ability to interpret data in such a way that you can deliver targeted content
**Due to an expected high number of applications, only those successful will be contacted at this time**
Apply for CRM/Customer Lifecycle Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly