Head of Digital Marketing
Are you looking to take on a new challenge? Are you an expert in all things digital marketing? We have the job for you! Become the Head of Digital Marketing for a highly successful, fast-growing online retailer in Manchester and take charge of their digital marketing department!
With an army of customers across the UK, it’s no surprise that our client is one of the UK’s most successful online retailers. Throughout the years, they have provided high-quality, affordable products which have put them a step ahead of their competitors. As they continue to expand as a business, they are now looking to add fresh talent to the team in the form of a highly reputable Head of Digital Marketing!
The Head of Digital Marketing will be accountable for driving brand awareness and sales through the delivery of cutting-edge digital campaigns. The successful candidate will also be responsible for planning and developing a successful digital marketing strategy which will help deliver the business’ overall objectives. The role will also require the Head of Digital Marketing to recruit, mentor and develop their own digital marketing team into an unstoppable force!
Become a key figure within a forward-thinking retail empire!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Digital Marketing:
- Fully accountable for all online digital marketing activities including Social Media, CRO, Affiliates, SEO, PPC and Email Marketing
- Create a solid digital marketing strategy which will aim to achieve the business’ overall objectives
- Plan and deliver engaging digital marketing campaigns which will drive sales and brand awareness
- On a regular basis, produce online sales reports and showcase these to the senior management team
- Activate an increase in customer engagement by updating the website regularly
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends and ensure that the digital marketing team shares this knowledge also
- Recruit and mentor the digital marketing team members and ensure they are working to their best ability
- Build and maintain strong work relationships with other departments, external agencies and freelancers
The Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- A minimum of 5 years’ eCommerce/retail experience
- Expert knowledge of web analytics, web design and the eCommerce pricing strategy is essential
- Capable of managing a team and developing their skills and knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and budget management skills
- Strong knowledge of paid, earned and owned media channels combined with hands-on experience and sound understanding of the importance of social media to online retailers
- A background in Google Analytics with strong knowledge of Email Marketing platforms, Affiliate Marketing and Google Adwords
If you’re ready to take on the challenge, apply online today or if you’d like to know more about this brand new role, call our team today on 0161 833 1044.